Event: Online Nuclear Dilemma-4
Registration Deadline: 15 July till 11.59 PM
We are back with the contest “Online Nuclear Dilemma-4”!
In our last event of the Online nuclear dilemma, ‘Team 3.6 Roentgen’ from AUST was the winner.
“Information Center on Nuclear Energy, Dhaka” and “Public Information Center on Nuclear, Ishwardi” are jointly organizing “Online Nuclear Dilemma 4”. Let’s see who wins it this time! The contest is entirely online and the registration and participation are free for everyone.
What is Nuclear Dilemma?
It is a team-based role-playing contest where you have to present your ideas on popular problems where it’s hard to take a decision in the nuclear industry. Don’t worry. You don’t have to be a nuclear scientist to take part in this contest. If you have the bare minimum knowledge about nuclear sciences, you’ll be fine!
If you participate, you will be given a problem statement along with a specified role for your team. Teams having different roles will have different purposes and solutions regarding the problem. The opinions and solutions should be supported by scientific data and good reasoning skills. The team who will make the most compelling case about their role and convince other roles about their position will be selected as the winner.
SO, LET’S GO OVER THE RULES FIRST!
1. You have to be a student at a University.
2. Make a team (like you can make a team with your friends) and choose a team leader.
3. A team must have at least 3-4 members.
4. We have opened a Registration Form; The Team Leader will fill it up.
5. Link of the Registration Form: https://forms.gle/74UutjpHvGn3PhgK8
6. Just fill up the Form (Register your team name, team leader’s name, email, etc. in the given link)
7. BE SURE TO FILL UP THE EMAIL SECTION CAREFULLY.
8. After completing registration, a notification will go to your registered email.
9. On 16 July at 2 PM, We will send the problem statement and your team’s role on the subject via email. The problem will be sent to your registered email from firstname.lastname@example.org. You will have 10 hours to put together your ideas and your answer in a .ppt format. ( We will publish a post on our page when we send the problem to all of the registered emails)
10. Within 11.59 PM, July 16 you have to send your file to our email address which is given below.
While sending the answer via mail, you have to mention the team name on the title and team leader & other team member’s names in the mail description (the same names you used during registration).
Send your .ppt answer to: email@example.com
11. Top 4 teams will be selected for the presentation round. The teams along with the judge and the moderators will meet online via Zoom or Streamyard. The team leaders will present their ideas. And the teams will ask each other questions from their roles’ viewpoint.
12. The judges will come to a decision about the best team based on their presentation and their ability to answer questions to other teams.